Create Content That Converts
Content not converting?
Do you worry you’re not getting a high enough ROI from your content?
Are you unsure how to measure its effectiveness?
You’re not alone. It’s a common problem that often leads to businesses giving up on their content marketing strategy before they’ve ever fully explored it.
Those businesses that give up are missing out on more sales.
According to a study by CSO Insights, the 1/3 of organisations with a content strategy achieved a 27.1% higher win rate. And 43% of those who leverage video say it’s reduced the number of support calls they get.
So, if your content isn’t converting…is it time to change your strategy?
Don’t give up!
If you want to generate more sales from your content marketing, Create Content That Converts is perfect for you.
It’s an hour of your time where you can:
- Identify gaps in your current content
- Plan what questions you need to answer, based on what you’re selling
- Generate ideas for conversion and purchase content
- Organise what you need to publish and when to get the highest ROI
By the end of the session, you’ll have:
- A 60-minute recorded Zoom call you can watch back whenever you need to
- Lots of ideas for future awareness, consideration, and purchase content
- Knowledge of when – and maybe where – to publish your content
- The confidence to create content that speaks to your audience on a deeper level
- An understanding of how storytelling can tie into your marketing and sales
Who it’s for
Content that converts is for:
- Overwhelmed business owners who know they could get more out of their content
- Entrepreneurs who want to turn their knowledge into more sales
- Marketers who are struggling to come up with enough consideration and purchase content
See what current and past clients have to say about working with me.
I’ve been a marketer and content has fallen under my remit in many of my roles but I have never come across someone so passionate, skilled and diligent as Kristina.
I learnt a great deal working with Kristina for the months I did – not only about the business but in terms of copywriting, SEO and digital publishing – as well as trends and new tools. She always delivered feedback constructively and generously and with my ultimate growth and development in mind.
By the time I was done following Kristina’s instructions, my website was not only more polished, but it ran better, read better, and overall projected a much more complete image of my services.
I used to struggle with what to say and how much to say, and her coaching helped me iron out large chunks of areas that were in dire need of updating.
Whether you’re starting out or already established, there’s marketing Kristina can help you with so don’t hesitate!
Kristina is an excellent writer – she very quickly picked up our tone of voice and applied it to blogs as well as more extensive website copy projects. From the start all of the work Kristina has produced has been of an extremely high quality. Kristina’s writing is clean, concise and easy to read, whilst still covering the required subject in detail – I’d highly recommend Kristina for any type of content marketing/copywriting!
In 2014, I created a blog. And I had no idea what I was doing. I wrote hundreds of pieces of awareness content, with no idea that I was priming my audience to expect freebies from me.
When I finally started selling to them in 2018, I haemorraged subscribers. My audience didn’t understand why I was suddenly selling them stuff when I’d helped them for free for years.
Create Content That Converts is designed to help you prevent the mistakes that I made. You’ll get to learn from my eight years of content marketing experience so that you can build an engaged audience who want to buy from you.